Monday 7 February 2011

38 of 365 - 7 February 2011


Today was my photography class! It was meant to be a photo shoot in the woods... but it was raining (surprise, surprise!) so we ended up back in the classroom. It turned out to be a great lesson... we just asked questions that had come up and learnt particularly how to do layers and textures.... as demonstrated in today's picture. (Taken in the grounds of the Adult Education Centre - the lock on a lichen covered old shed!. The texture is from a pile of old leaves and sticks on the ground).

Check out Sazzles shot of the same lock from the other side HERE.


3 comments:

  1. Fantastic picture - love the colours and the pov!! I think I will do the lock too, just because it is so beautiful! Put this on Flikr!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and love the texture - really suits the subject!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Stella!!! I love this. Can I please fly over there and take the class with you????

    ReplyDelete