Tuesday 8 March 2011

60 of 365 - 1 March 2011

Whilst looking for paperwork for Dad, I found a case full of old photographs. I searched through them looking for pictures for Dad's funeral, and found some good ones. (Will share with you later). I discovered that most of them are obviously from my Great Aunt (Millie) and Great Uncle (George) - the couple in the centre of the picture! It's strange to think that these pictures are almost all of relatives, but I have no clue who over 50% of them are! Though I do know theat the woman in the picture at the top centre is my Great Grandmother! I was also excited to find some old paperwork, etc. in the case too... including a birth certificate from 1847!


1 comment:

  1. I love old photo's and especially one's of my relatives. Really like the arrangement! :)

    ReplyDelete